8x25 version now added to the line up
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass for maximum clarifty
- Phase Corrected Prisms
- Close Focus Just 1.6m
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Lightweight Magnesium Alloy Body
- Twist-up Eyecups
- Fully Waterproof and Nitrogen Purged
- Water Repellent Objective Lens Coating
- Leather Carry Case & Padded Neck Strap
- Field 119m @ 1000m (8x25), 95m @ 1000m (10x25)
- Eye relief 15mm (8x), 13mm (10x)
- Close focus 1.6m
- Weight 241g
Sapphire® ED compact binoculars feature the same outstanding high quality optics as the larger Sapphire® ED – just in a smaller package.
The fully multi-coated optical system, with Extra-low Dispersion glass featuring in the objective lens gives an impressively sharp view from as close as 1.6m.
The compact design features a centre dioptre which will not be accidentally adjusted during normal use, as well as twist-up eyecups which help to maintain correct eye relief. Lightweight in design and with a twin hinge system, Sapphire® ED compact binoculars are convenient for everyday use. Finished in stylish satin black.