Frequently asked questions
- Do you have a shop? No, but unlike many online only sellers we do have a retail outlet where we display a selection of binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods + telescope accessories that you can try before you buy.. This is every Weekend from 10.00am at the Waters Edge Visitors centre at Barton Upon Humber. Images above show its the perfect place to try before you buy. See "contact us" lower left for more details.
- Do you stock everything on your website? No, unfortunately due to limited space and resources, we can only carry a small but recommended inventory. See Whats in stock top left more more information on this.
- I live local but cant get to the centre - can I have sales at my home? Yes. As part of my service to local customers, I will happily visit your home to demonstrate and sell our optics. This applies to customers in the Barton/Scunthorpe area.
- Are you a genuine dealer? Yes. Unlike some online retailers, we do not sell grey imports. We are a genuine authorised dealership for all the brands we sell. This means that great after sales service and advice is included in the price.
- Can I use my credit card at your retail shop? Yes. Full secure credit/debit card facilities available.
- Can I pay by card on your website? Yes. You will be directed to a secure page.
- Do you see my credit/debit card details when I pay online? No. Your card details are encrypted and we do not see them. All we see are your delivery and contact details.
- What happens if the item I have bought online is not available? I will contact you to advise on the estimated time of delivery, or if you wish, a refund.
- Do you have a knowledge of optics? Yes I have a great understanding of lenses, lens coatings and types of prisms.