130mm (5.1") f/650 cOMPUTERISED parabolic Newtonian Reflector Fantastic performance from this highly capable all-rounder. Its precision Parabolic primary mirror captures 30% more precious starlight than a 114mm reflector for bright, sharp, contrasty views of a wide range of night sky objects. Now supplied as standard with x2 Barlow Lens!!
"Its sharp optics and relatively small central obstruction ensure s that it delivers bright, diffraction-limited images….can view a true field in excess of 2°….will give you memorable views of the Moon and bright planets…In short, it’s a great all-rounder in its class"
Ade Ashford, www.scopetest.com
"I was most impressed by the views revealed by the ‘scope during tests….Despite a phase of nearly 96 percent, the waxing gibbous Moon revealed a seemingly inexhaustible amount of fine detail"
Astronomy Now Magazine
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x26, x52, x65 & x130
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 650mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens (1.25") with camera adaptor
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 2” Rack & Pinion Focuser with 1.25” adaptor
- SynScan™ AZ GoTo Computerised Alt-Azimuth HD Go-To Mount
- Power Requirement: 12v DC 1Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 30% more Light Gathering than 114mm