Got an older spotting scope and looking to upgrade .Trade in`s considered. Contact us for a quote
When you require the finest image reproduction at extended distances, ED (Extra Low Dispersion) glass is a must. Designed around an optical system using ED glass components, the Endurance ED Spotting Scopes are sure to provide you the clarity and color reproduction you desire.
Whether your interest is in sports, bird watching, wildlife, hunting or casual astronomy these spotting scopes are sure to provide the performance you demand for years to come.
Endurance Endurance ED spotting scopes feature a twist-up eyecup standard on the zoom eyepiece. You can use the eyecup at any position between the full up or down position, whichever is more comfortable.
Endurance ED spotting scopes have a dual focus knob system. Once you reach focus with the large (coarse) focus knob you can use the small focus knob (fine) to achieve a very sharp image.
To make the spotting scope more convenient and comfortable to use, the Endurance ED is fitted with an adjustable mounting foot that may be rotated to any position in a range of about 180 degrees.
The twist-out sunshade is designed to block unwanted glare and other reflections that can spoil the viewing image.
Constructed using a high stability magnesium alloy body, these spotting scopes are rugged enough to withstand extensive travel use.
- ED Optical system for edge to edge clarity
- Intense color reproduction
- Dielectric coated prisms
- High stability magnesium alloy body for maximum durability
- Fully multi-coated optics to enhance image quality
- Supplied with zoom eye piece (fixed wide angle available)
- Digi-scope compatible for use with your camera
- Adjustable body rotation for viewing in virtually any position
- Fully waterproof
- Twist-up eye cup for proper, stable eye relief
- Dual focus knob to achieve crisp focus
- Stay-on soft scope cover for maximum protection