Quite simply astonishing brightness and contrast from such a relatively small set of binoculars weighing just 540g and a compact pair of 32mm objective lenses. This was my first impression when I first tried them. Although not ED glass, as with the ED X 8x32, the level of chromatic aberration is very low.
Excellent handling and easy to use. The wide 135m @ 1000m FOV makes for easy tracking of moving subjects.
Nitrogen waterproof for use in all conditions.
- Dielectric Coatings provide increased light reflectivity
- Fully Multi-Coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 1.5 turn — close focus 8.2ft/2.5m
- High resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Water repellent coating on objective lenses
- Lightweight rubber coated magnesium alloy chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Replaceable twist-up eye cups with position stops
Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
Field of View: m @1000m / ft @1000yds 135m / 405ft
Close Focus: 2.5m / 8.2ft
Eye relief: 16mm / 0.6″
Height: 120mm / 4.7″
Weight: 540g / 19oz
Nitrogen Purged - Waterproof and Fog Proof.
Exit Pupil: 4mm / 0.16″
Prism Type: Dielectric Mirror Coating
Interpupillary Distance: 56-74mm / 2.2-2.9″
Dioptre System: Right Eye
Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty