Compact monocular that provides a clear image and great value for money. The Hawke Nature Trek 10x42 monocular is an ideal solution for birding on the move. Can also be attached to a tripod or monpod with the integrated tripod thread.
The Nature-Trek family utilises our System H2 optics produced in a shock resistant polycarbonate body, providing a robust yet lightweight package. The high grip rubber armour ensures a secure hold in all weather conditions.
Optics are crisp and clear with notable natural colour reproduction. The precise focusing wheel allows focusing down to 2m.
- Compact monocular design — ideal for travel
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Dioptre Style focus — close focus from 6.6ft/2m
- High resolution BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated full-size chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
Nitrogen purged. Waterproof. Fog proof.
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.
Height: 143mm 5.6"
Width: 80mm 3.1"
Weight: 320g 11.3oz
Eye Relief: 13mm 0.5"
Close Focus: 2m 6.6ft
Field of View: 101m @1000m / 304ft @1000yds
Field of View: 5.8°
Field of View (Apparent): 58°
Exit Pupil: 4.2mm / 0.17"
Focus System: Focus Knob
Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
Prism Type: BAK4 — Roof Hi-Res Phase Corrected (PC)
Eye Cups: Twist-Up