An extensive range of binoculars in several configurations.
The Nature-Trek family utilises our System H2 optics produced in a shock resistant polycarbonate body, providing a robust yet lightweight package. The high grip rubber armour ensures a secure hold in all weather conditions.
Optics are crisp and clear with notable natural colour reproduction. The precise focusing wheel allows focussing down to 5m.
- Compact monocular design - ideal for travel
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Dioptre Style focus - close focus from 16.4ft/5m
- High resolution BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated full-size chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
Nitrogen purged. Waterproof. Fog proof.
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.
Height: 105mm 4.1"
Eye Relief: 13mm
Close Focus: 5m
Field of View: 119m @1000m
Field of View: 6.8°
Field of View (Apparent): 54°
Exit Pupil: 3.1mm
Focus System: Dioptre Style
Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
Prism Type: BAK4 - Roof Hi-Res
Eye Cups: Yes Twist-Up