The Sapphire® ED binoculars feature a high performance optical system with dielectric prism coatings – giving the user the brightest image reproduction possible.
The ED glass eliminates Chromatic Aberration. This incredible optical performance is housed in a magnesium alloy open hinge design - 8x43 and 10x43.
The exterior design and function have not been over looked. Incorporated is a quick ratio (1.7 turn) focus knob, low profile multi-stage twist-up eye cups and stay-on lens covers.8x43
Available in black or green.The highly tactile, performance rubber armour has been designed to allow for comfort, yet provide adequate grip.The Sapphire® ED is supplied with a comfort neck strap and a genuine leather hard case.Available in black or green. Sapphire® ED, a step ahead in binocular design.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass for maximum clarifty
- Dielectric Prism Coating
- BAK4 Prism
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Lightweight Magnesium Alloy Body
- Open Hinged body
- Quick Ratio Focus Wheel
- Twist-up Eyecups with Position Stops
- Fully Waterproof and Nitrogen Purged (tested 1.5m for 3mins)
- Stay-on Lens Covers
- Water Repellent Objective Lens Coating
- Leather Carry Case & Padded Neck Strap
- Weight 758g
- Field of view @ 1000m (8x43. 142m) (10x43. 113m)
- Close focus 2m