127mm (5") f/1500 cOMPUTERISED MAKSUTOV-CASSEGRAIN A larger version of the Skymax-102 providing a massive 55% more light-gathering power, and packing an even more powerful punch than its smaller cousin for medium-to-high-power work. Now supplied as standard with x2 Barlow Lens!!
"This is one of the jewels in the Sky-Watcher’s crown. Its large enough to produce richly detailed, high-contrast Lunar and Planetary images…The Skymax-127 packs a performance punch with a relatively short cool-down time….For daytime terrestrial use, the instrument is quite capable of focusing down to 8 metres"
Ade Ashford, www.scopetest.com
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x60, x120, x150 & x300
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x254
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 127mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1500mm (f/11.8)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens (1.25") with camera adaptor
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 90° Star Diagonal (1.25”)
- SynScan™ AZ GoTo Computerised Alt-Azimuth HD Go-To Mount
- Power Requirement: 12v DC 1Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 55% more Light gathering than 102mm