High end premium optics with amazing light gathering
The 120mm DS-PRO is designed for fantastic results for both
visual and photographic use
Recommended mount (not included) EQ5 or greater
Apochromatic Refractors, due to their unobstructed, text-book like diffraction patterns, produce the sharpest, highest quality optical imaging available, bar-none, aperture for aperture, of any telescope optical system.
These high-end telescopes all feature a doublet objective lens. One element is made from premium Japanese Ohara FPL-53 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass, which virtually eliminates chromatic aberration to deliver true colour reproduction. Top quality Schott glass is utilized for the Crown element.
Each air-to-glass lens surface has exotic anti-reflection metallic coatings applied, to ensure optimum light through-put of approaching 99.5%!!
The proprietary Sky-Watcher “Metallic High-Transmission Coatings” (MHC) are the finest photon anti-rejection coatings in their class.
- Magnification with Eyepieces Supplied: x32
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x360
- Objective Lens Diameter: 120mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 900mm (f/7.5)
- Eyepiece Supplied (2"): 28mm LET
- 2”/50.8mm Di-Electric Star Diagonal
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Dual-Speed 11:1 2” Crayford Focuser (Backlash-Free)
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- Supplied with Tube Rings & Mounting Plate
- Aluminium Carrying Case