Grab-and-Go Telescope with Versatile Dual-Mode Alt-Azimuth/Equatorial Mount!! The compact but powerful SKYMAX-102 is ideal for the observation of double-stars, and the surface detail of the Moon and bright planets. Its high-resolution, long focal length optical system is multi-coated to maximise contrast and image sharpness. The well engineered and easy to use AZ-EQ AVANT mounting provides excellent stability and precise control in either Alt-Azimuth or Equatorial configurations, via its smooth slow motion controls located on both axes. The slow motion control knobs can be conveniently positioned at either end of both the R.A. or DEC axis shafts.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x52 & x130
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 102mm
- 28% more Light Gathering than 90mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1300mm (f/12.74)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 90º Star Diagonal 1.25"
- AZ-EQ AVANT Dual-Mode Alt-Azimuth/Equatorial Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with 21cm Extension Tube & Accessory Tray
- 122 Tooth Helical Worm Gear Transmission on R.A. and DEC Axes. R.A. Axis rotatable 360°
- Counterweight Bar with 1kg Counterweight
- Height Range of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA): 81cm - 156cm
- Total Overall Weight: 8.25kg