Ideal starter telescope for those looking for a wide field telescope.
Complete with sturdy AZ3 mount , two plossl eyepieces and a barlow lens.
Easy to use and set up. Can be also used for terrestrial use
Recommended by us as a great short tube starter telescope
**Update**Our version comes with a 45 degree erect image diagonal* This makes it suitable for both astronomical and terrestrial use
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x15.4, x30.8, x32 & x64
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x160
- Objective Lens Diameter: 80mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 400mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 12.5mm & 26mm Plossls
- X2 Barlow Lens (1.25”)
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- Red Dot Finder
- 45º Star Diagonal (1.25"/31.7mm)
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- AZ3 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 77% more Light Gathering than 60mm
An ordinary single lens brings different wavelengths of light to different focal pointsAll Sky-Watcher Refractors are built with air-spaced two-element lenses, which reduce chromatic aberration more than standard doublet lenses.